- To successfully restore Honaunau to optimal condition while meeting all the requisites outlined by OHCRA.
- To further promote the art of traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe racing within the military and local community.
- To increase the cultural awareness of our club with regard to the sport of outrigger canoe racing and the connection we have with the water – Malama O Ke Kai.
- To grow more competent and competitively, while continuing to have fun in the Regatta and Distance Seasons.
- To perpetuate the future of our club by maintaining a successful Keiki Program and continuing to recruit both novice and experienced paddlers.
Our goals are to: